Friday 3 May 2013

I'm not meself

I've not been feeling meself over the past few days... in fact, you could say I've been feeling a little Ruff!

Oh, what a wag I am!

Oh, there's another one.  I just can't stop meself.  It's joke after joke... I've got thousands of 'em and everyone a gem.

But in all seriousness I'm barking up the wrong tree... sorry.

In all seriousness I do have a dilemma I need to sort out.  Somehow I have to make meself into 2 woofers.  You see, me humans have only gone and found themselves a second shop location for the TaxAssist business.

Okay, the lease ain't quite signed yet, but it's all agreed and it looks like things are goin' ahead.

'So, what's the dilemma, Barney Boy?'  I hear you cry... well maybe you weren't but in me head you were, okay?

Well, let me tell you a little story about when I was walking me human, Richard, to work the other day.  We were walking passed (not in, I'm disappointed to say) Union Park in Saughton.  There were two school children coming the other way with their mums'.  Out of the blue both children pipes up at the same time:

'Hello, Barney... have a good day in the office!'

Richard was flabbergasted.  Not a word to 'im but what did he expect.  I'm the face of TaxAssist in Corstorphine and a right celeb, too.

Now, finally, to the dilemma...

How am I goin' to cut meself in two to cover the new TaxAssist shop in Stockbridge?

I mean, if it's going to be successful it has have me as the poster boy.  Renee is talking about a sort of time share and Richard mentioned getting another woofer, a kind mini me.

Well, no way, no how, not ever... In that order.

So, I have a question for you.  How do I, Barney, the Face of TaxAssist Accountants split me time between shops in Corstorphine and Stockbridge?

Answers to the Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/AccountantsEdinburgh?ref=hl

or as comments to this blog.

Cheers mateys.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment